DOG WALKING AND PLAY AUCKLAND
- Dogs love to socialise with other dogs.
- They also love variety such as the beach, parks and bush for their exercise.
Groups are kept small to so that we can can get to know your dog, and they us- it allows for a lot of affection and trust - your buddy is not just another number with us.
- Dogs are assessed first to find the best new friends for them
Good behavior is reinforced and bad behavior discouraged.
We offer two different walking experiences for your pet: off-lead and on-lead walking
ON LEAD v OFF LEAD
On-lead - Paw Walkies
- On-lead walks for dogs that require more guidance in their exercising..
- On-lead walks allow us to encourage good behavior, particularly getting a dog to walk at heel.
On-lead walks maintain the variety that dogs love just as much as you but in a controlled manner..
Off-lead - Paw Time
- Off-lead walks allow your pet to explore in a safely designated off-leash area
- Off-lead walks offer your dog the opportunity to maximise all sensory experiences
Off-lead walks encourage a dog to be their true selves around other dogs!
- Paw Time also encourages playing- with a ball or other dog toys.
- Pricing includes picking up and returning your Buddy
- All walks are for approximately one hour plus transportation time
- Two walks per week $55.50 each
- Three walks per week $50.50 each
- Four or five walks per week $47.50 each
- Family (each extra member) $35.00 each
- Play all day (2 walks same day $65.00 each
- Custom walks and training also available POA
If this sounds sounds like your dog contact us here